Nowadays so many complaints are coming for Aadhar Card. Cards are not reaching in proper hands or not delivered yet. Many more peoples still don't know what to do in such case. They just google here and there. If they find any unofficial website related to UIDAI or Aadhar information they just post their queries without knowing that they are posting unnecessarily their personal information there. That's not good to post all your social security information. Here, I would like to give advice to those peoples who are the victim of such cases that where ever you are posting your personal information at that time make sure that place is right place means valid service related portal or government-related portal. Don't disclose all your personal data. For Aadhar problem you can contact only to this number, can send the email or postal mail to the address given below.
►Voice – 1947
►Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Government of India
Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir,
New Delhi - 110001
Reception: 011 - 23478652 / 23478653
Download E-Aadhar Card
Please follow this method if you have enrollment slip in your hand :
- Redirect web browser to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ the following screen will open
- There is three option at starting Aadhar, VID and Enrolment ID. Select whichever type of detail you are having
- In case you lost your enrollment slip. Please go to this link.
- Fill out al the required information.
- the At second step you will receive one-time password (OTP). Enter the same.
- Click to download Aaadhaar. That's it
- You will receive a pdf file in the download. This type of file can be opened in the application like adobe reader.
- The file is password protected. To open it. Just enter the first three character of your name and last four digits of the birth date. For example, my name is Jitendra born in 1991. I will enter jit1991 to open the ile.
1. Aadhar letter not received.
2. Aadhar not generated
3. Aadhar rejected or invalid reason.
4. Incorrect information in Aadhar letter
5. Received tampered letter.
6. Delivery of Aadhar to incorrect recipient.
If the doubt rises to feel free to ask here.