- Do not keep both mobile phone and handkerchief in the same pocket or bag. Experts say if you are having cough, should use disposable tissue paper. If using handkerchief than it should not be placed at the same pocket or bag otherwise it may spread infection.
- Keep both gloves and sanitizer along with you. Many times, throughout the working day you have to use any other person’s gadget like printer, laptop, earphone, USB drive or it may be a public telephone. At that time gloves should wear. After using the gadget hand should be washed using sanitizers.
- Nowadays most of the phone comes with IP68 feature, water splash-proof. If it is then should be cleaned using sanitizer and tissue paper.
- Avoid maximum contact of the smartphone to face. Better to use Bluetooth headset or earphone. More ever it should not be shared with any other person. If it is shared among the multiple persons make sure you have cleaned it using alcohol-based sanitizer to use it. Don’t’ use other cleaning liquid or it will remove the colour of your gadget.
- Clean your gadget twice a day using alcohol-based sanitizer only. And most important don’t share it with any other.
- If you are Samsung Galaxy Series phone user then the only prescribed sanitizers shall be used. As per the report, Samsung has announced Galaxy sanitizing service across 19 countries including US and UK.
- Apple has advised not to use bleach, spray or any heavy-duty product. Users are told to use micro-fibre cloth and soft linen free cloths to clean the phones.
- AT&T recently suggested that you “spray a nonabrasive or alcohol-based (70% isopropyl) disinfectant directly on a soft lint-free cloth and wipe down your device while it is powered down and unplugged”
- Do not mix anything in the alcohol-based sanitizer.
- At last, don’t forget to wipe down your phone case. Clean well, let it dry then reassemble it.
Sunday, March 22, 2020
How To Keep Your Smartphone Coronavirus FreeBy Jitendra Indave in: Coronavirus How to On Sunday, March 22, 2020
Today, more than 180 countries are affected by a coronavirus. No remedies so far that’s why it is more dangerous. The only way is to follow certain pre-caution to avoid it. Every person use gadgets like a smartphone, laptop, tablet etc. If they want to keep safe from coronavirus than certain steps should be followed in order to keep gadget germ free. This will keep you safe. Not only you but also to your family.