-->

Aadhar Card Not Received ?!!?

UID Aadhar Card
Nowadays so many complains are coming for Aadhar Card. Cards are not reaching in proper hands or not delivered yet. Many more peoples still don't know what to do in such case. They just googles here and there. If they finds any unofficial web site related to UIDAI or Aadhar information they just post there queries without knowing that they are posting unnecessarily their personal information there. That's not good to post all your social secure information. Here, I would like to give advice to those peoples who are victim of such cases that where ever you are posting your personal information at that time  make sure that place is right place means valid service related portal or government related portal. Don't disclose all your personal data. For Aadhar problem you can contact only to this number, can send email or postal mail to the address given below.

►Voice – 1800-180-1947

►Fax – 080-2353 1947

►Letters – PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore - 560001

►Email - help@uidai.gov.in

Still if above information is not helpful to you, I advice to go through the complain link to post all your inquiry/complains there:
on the portal you can file complain about
1. Aadhar letter not received.
2. Aadhar not generated
3. Aadhar rejected or invalid reason.
4. Incorrect information in Aadhar letter
5. Received tampered letter.
6. Delivery of Aadhar to incorrect recipient..

Follow this link to file complain-   Post Aadhar Card Complain
using the same link you can also check your Aadhar card status online.
If the doubt rises feel free to ask here.

77 comments:

1. we have not yet received aadhar cards it was more than six months

Replies
    1. You need to contact to authority by going through above contact details..or you can check adhar card status online just entering your enrollment number. Just watch this video tutorial on last post:
      How to check Adhar Card Status

2. We have not received aadhar cards more than one year old. Our aadhar card sl. no. are 1190/10942/00836 29/03/2011 22:58:42 and 1190/10942/00838 29/03/2011 23:15:51. Is it possible to get after one year pass at least.

Replies
    1. In most cases there is post office responsible not to deliver adhar card on right time and right places. Last time in news same headline was covered. Friend just check status of your cards by entering detail Here: http://services.ptcmysore.gov.in/Speednettracking/Track/UIDTrack.aspx

2. i have had applied for aadhar card almost two years back ..but still i have not received my card yet ..after checking your above link, i am getting msg saying that (Sorry! we could not find Item Number in our System for this EID Number) even i tried to check my aadhar status online but i am unable to see it ..pls help me what to do ? above help line no. is also not working ..

3. i have lost my aadhar card . can i get it again . pls tell me

Replies
    1. Dear Lalit the only thing you can do it as mentioned below for the lost adhar card:

The Resident should approach UIDAI’s contact centre (1800-180-1947). There are various ways in which the contact centre will try to help the Resident retrieve his/her Aadhaar no. (In order of preference):

• If the resident remembers the enrolment no. or has a copy of the enrolment receipt, Aadhaar no. can be retrieved based on that. Letter will be resent on recorded address and e-mail. If the Resident has given a mobile no. while enrolment, the Aadhaar no. will be sent via SMS also.
      • Remind resident that Aadhaar no. would be printed on the card issued by the enrolling registrar (PDS’s ration card, MNREGA job card, RGI’s MNIC card etc.)
      • If the resident remembers the name of the registrar through whom he/she enrolled and the date & place of enrolment, the Aadhaar no. could be looked up based on other demographic details such as name, DoB/age, relative’s name, address, phone no. If the data can be retrieved using these means, letter, e-mail and SMS informing resident of the Aadhaar no. will be dispatched to resident on the address /e-mail / phone no available in the CIDR. This facility will be available in a later release, perhaps ver 3.0.
      • If the record cannot be retrieved by the means mentioned above, the resident should be asked to go to an update / enrolment centre & request for a lost Aadhaar no. retrieval. This facility will be available in software release 2.0.

(The above detail is taken from official UID Govt Of India Site)

2. The UID nos and email are useless

the simplest way is to go to eaadhaar site, fill in details as per your enrollment form.you will need a mobile no to receive your OTP. rest is self explanatory

4. i have lost my Aadhar card . how can i get it again .

Replies
    1. Yes..You can get your adhar card back..only condition is that you should know enrollment number. or detail that you provided while making adhar card..for more detail read above replay given for your last querry

2. Hi Jitendra,do you have any idea about alternate Toll Free numbers as current number not in service.

3. please visit this site.. http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/

4. hi jitendra website shows that my aadhar had been delievered but it hadnot reach me
      help me?

5. Do the two things..first of visit your area head post office and inquire there second you can go through the link of post adhar complain in the above post..

5. Its been a year that I have applied for Aadhar card and i did not recieve it till the date

6. this is mandava radha krishna murthy from visakhapatnam
    sir my aadhaar card was not reached yet my enrolment no:2017/01330/28018
    date:10/01/2012 15:25:08
    it was showing that my aadhaar card was delivered but it was not reached yet plz take necessary action and give me reply
    my emailid:krishnamurthyvizag@gmail.com
    visakhapatnam(urban)
    visakhapatnam
    andhrapradesh
    53016
    p.o-akkayyapalem

Replies
    1. if adhar card status showing delivered than please contact your local post office.

7. SIR JI
    MY NAME IS PRASHANT KUMAR JAI S/O ANAND KUMAR JAIN ,ADD. 172 JAI PRAKASH WARD INFRONT OF KAMANIYA GATE, P.O. PANAGAR DIST. JABALPUR DOB- 22/06/1981.I HAVE NOT RCVD MY UID CARD BUT POSTOFFICE WEBSITE SHOWING DLVRD BUT I FACED LATEST PROBLEM .I HAVE LOST THE ACKNOWLADGEMENT THAY ARE RECIVING UID APPLING TIME. PLEASE HELP ME

Replies
    1. no problem..kindly contact to your adhar enrollment center where you have enrolled before.

8. we have not yet received aadhaar cards it was more than 11 months. My Enrolment no. is 1028/11008/17364 date 18/10/2011 time 10.30.39. Please help us.

Replies
    1. dear mamta first of all check adhar card status by visiting official website. if it shows delivered than kindly inquire at your local post office. still not getting than along with your documents re-visit the registration booth of adhar card and consult with the officers.

9. we are not receive Adhar card it was more than twenty manth.

ReplyDelete
  10. my name is anupama goyal wo vinod kumar goyal alwar raj .ihave not recieved my aadhar cord i applied it on 23-07-2011more than a year what proceedure should i follow please guide

Replies
    1. post your complain on official web site ..you can find link of it.here on above post..read it carefully

11. sir, my name is anupama goyal.w\o vinod goyal. ihave not recieved my aadhar card.i applied for it on 23-07-2011 more than a year what proceedure i have to follow please guide

12. I have not yet received my aadhaar card up to now. My enrolment no is
    1027/00692/41262 , date - 25/03/2012 , $ time - 15:33:44. Please send my aadhaar card immediately. I have checked aadhaar card current status also it is not displaying anything.

Replies
    1. please post your complain through official web site of aadhar..the link you can find in the above post.

13. Is print out of e-aadhar card valid everywhere ??

Replies
    1. if the print out is taken from their official web site and having uid and barcode ...absolutely it is valid..

14. I have not yet received my aadhaar card up to now. My enrolment no is
    1171/02010/00497 , date - 10/05/2011 , time - 15:53:26. Please send my aadhaar card immediately.

15. we have not yet received aadhar cards it was more than 1 year

16. have not yet received my aadhaar card up to now. My enrolment no is
    1218/19185/00636 , date - 01/09/2011 , time - 10:51:26. Please send my aadhaar card immediately.

ReplyDelete
  17. i have not yet received my aadhar card although my brothers card has been delivered the mobile no which i registered has been lost so cant even get e-aadhar i have the acknowledge receipts with enrollment no how can i get my aadhar card and no.??? help

18. hi sir
    aadhaar card completed...
    then odd address in change in my present address
    enrollment no:- 1111/15671/08729 07/08/2011 17:38:17
    my mobile no old 9701489357 this my missing number.
    when web site aadhaar opening in my mymobile lo to new mobile verify not allowed web application.any help me

19. sir my aadhar is not delievered to me
    I have resident copy
    what can i do with this
    please help!!

Replies
    1. Please post your complain on official web site..using the link given in above post..read it carefully

20. hi sir i cant get my aadhar but the site shows that it is delievered
    i have resident copy i tried to get e addhar but site is down
    PLease tell howe to get it
    I need it fast
    Please help sir

Replies
    1. Post your complain on the official website..the link you can find in the above post. find out there.

21. I have not received yet my aadharcard.more then 1 n Half year..pls help me what i do to get the aadhar card..

ReplyDelete
  22. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET MY AADHARCARD MORE THAN ONE YEAR...PLS HELP ME WHAT I DOTO GET MY AADHARCARD.MY FAMILYS ENROLMENT NO 1)1216/01043/00287 2)1216/01043/00286. 3)1216/01043/00285 DATED 24/12/2011 MY POSTAL ADRESS-606/A SANGAM CO .OP. HOUSING SOCITY LTD MANIPADA SANTACRUZ (E) MUMBAI-400098.
    MY MOBAIL-9867067937

23. Non Receipt of Aadhar Card even after 15 Months

I have till date not received the card and I receive a simple answer every time that
    "We are continuously enhancing Aadhaar letter printing capacity so that you can receive the letter at the earliest. Kindly bear with us for some more time.We are working towards delivering your Aadhaar number to you at the earliest"

Your Contact Number - 1-800-180-1947 is not working this an another Jock by Aadhar.

Name: Dinesh Shivlal Kamdar
    Enrollment No. 1093/60304/01190
    Date : 19/10/2011 11:21:21
    Enrolment Agency IL&FS LTD

Whom should I complain. Should I represent through News paper ? Is there some one who can help in this matter. Can I apply again ?

24. Non Receipt of Aadhar Card even after 15 Months

Name: Dinesh Shivlal Kamdar
    Enrollment No. 1093/60304/01190
    Date : 19/10/2011 11:21:21
    Enrolment Agency IL&FS LTD

May I have definite date say within one month or within three month I will receive the card.
    Dinesh Kamdar
    9869775739
    kamdards@yahoo.co.in

Replies
    1. dear Dinesh please go through the offical website complain link.. which you can find here on above post..read it carefully.

25. I HAVE NOT GET MY ADHAR CARD,I HAVE ENROLL BEFORE ONE AND HALF YEAR

ENROLLMENT NO. 1116/17003/02649

ReplyDelete
  26. I HAVE NOT GET MYSELF AND MY FAMILIES AADHAR CARD I HAVE ENROOL BEFORE ONE AND HALF YEAR

ENROLLMENT NO. 1007/20223/00446-25.5.2011 TIME-18.06.50

ReplyDelete
  27. My Mothers name is Anita Rani. I have not receive my aadhaar card of her. The enrollment number is 1218/22050/11360 and time is 15/10/2011 09:43:03.
    If i check the status it says that it has been generated and delivered. In my local post office i have asked they said they have not received it yet. So where has the card gone???
    If i try to download it online. I don't receive any otp on my mobile number, once i received but after 6 hours. Since i have tried many times but no otp is received. So wat to do now???
    Kindly contact me at sonalbhagria@gmail.com/pardeepk780@gmail.com
    Mobile number :9899618705

Replies
    1. Dear Sonal..kindly place your complain to their official website by visiting link in above post..read it carefully.

28. Dear sir,

i had applied for adhar card on 07/03/2011 14:59:36 and my enrollment no is 1094/50248/01322, i checked in offical website and it shows your card is confirmed, but still know i dnt get card...

and one more what is meant by resident name???
    where else we can get a PDF adhar card directly.

and i also dnt registerd my mobile no?? kindly sugest

Replies
    1. Resident name means applicant itself..
      for further querry visit https://portal.uidai.gov.in/ResidentPortal/welcomeLink

29. vimalR. Bhartia vimalb27@gmail.com

I lost my aadhar card but i have the letter bearing the aadhar no. , enrollment no. and date .pls tell me how can i get the aadhar card ? i tried to contact on helpline no. but its coming busy.
    pls help me out.

ReplyDelete
  30. Waghmare Sampat my temp rect no is 1218-16310-015110dt 06Apr 2011 but card is not received

ReplyDelete
  31. My card is not received my temp receipt no is 1218-16310-01511 dt 06 Apr 2011

32. mycardnotreceived receiptno1092/10025/0461628/08/2011 10;55;15

ReplyDelete
  33. I & my wife applied for adhar card vide enrolment no1212/00110/427,1212/00110/00428 respectively on 24/10/2011,I have recd my adhar card,whereas my wife has not recd so far.On the status it shows that 1212/00110/427 could not find item number in our system of this EID Number where as I have recd but other no1212/00110/428 shows delivered but has not been recd so far.........................prithichauhan@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  34. I & my wife applied for adhar card vide enrolment no 1212/00110/00427 &1212/00110/00428 on 24/10/2011.....1212/00110/ 00428 has not been recd sofar.On the status it shows that 1212/00110/00427could not find item Number in our system of this EID Number where as I have recd &1212/00110/00428 delivered on 11-05-2012, but not recd sofar.

ReplyDelete
  35. i have not recived my adhar card from the enrolls of 1 year.

36. I have not recived my adhar card from the enroll of one year

37. Hi,

I have enrolled with my family nearly 1 and half year back. I have not received by cards yet. When i tried to check online, it is giving the following message.

Your enrolment status not availabe with us for detail status please visit (http://portal.uidai.gov.in).

or

eid provided by you is still not available with us

What does this mean, do i need to re-enroll? Whom should i contact.

Please advise.

Thank you.
    Naveen

ReplyDelete
  38. we have not yet received aadhar cards it was more than 12 months.

ReplyDelete
  39. we have not yet received aadhar cards it was more than 12 months.My Enrolment No. is
    2006/10766/01733 date 27/09/2011 time 17:44:20.please help us.
    kindly contact me at ash.kadam92@gmail.com,
    Mobile no:9029877638.

ReplyDelete
  40. what does means of resident name in aadhar?

ReplyDelete
  41. I am not getting the OTP no on my mobile phone in order to download my aadhar card online.

42. i have not yet received aadhar cards it was more than 22 months

ReplyDelete
  43. i had not recived my aadhar card .
    name- Rajat Kanodiya
    father name - om prakash kanodiya
    enrolment no.- 1207/90517/04012

ReplyDelete
  44. Over 1.5 years and the cards are not received. Status shows generated. Post office records show not in file. Complaint telephone numbers, nobody picks up the telephone. Have written e-mails complaints, no response. Try to print online Adhaar cards, it shows server error.

The entire Adhaar team should be whipped and shot for taking the entire nation into a wild ride.

ReplyDelete
  45. Sir, I, Obulasetty Rama Prasad of Bhimavaram Town, West Godavary District, Andhra Pradesh. We are not received our Family AADHAAR Cards till today.
    D.F.No.T20238245, Our Enrolement Receipt No. 10584015WBA0001,
    Enrolement ID: 1027002530437120110624110030 on 24-06-2011 at 11:12:51 a.m.

enrolment Nos. 1) Obulasetty Rama Prasad - 1027/00253/04371 on 24-06-2011 at 11:00:30 a.m.
    2) Obulasetty Hemantha Kumari - 1027/00253/04372 on 24-06-2011 at 11:04:40 a.m.
    3) Obulasetty Naga Venkata Kusuma Kishore - 1027/00253/04373 on 24-06-2011 at 11:09:47a.m.

Please arrange and send our family AADHAAR Cards at an early.

Thanking you Sir, awaiting your valuable reply.

Yours Sincerely,
    Obulasetty Rama Prasad,
    Chundurivari Lane, S.P. Street,
    Bhimavaram – 534 201. West Godavary District, Andhra Pradesh.

ReplyDelete
  46. Sir, I, Obulasetty Rama Prasad of Bhimavaram Town, West Godavary District, Andhra Pradesh. We are not received our Family AADHAAR Cards till today.
    D.F.No.T20238245, Our Enrolement Receipt No. 10584015WBA0001,
    Enrolement ID: 1027002530437120110624110030 on 24-06-2011 at 11:12:51 a.m.

2) Obulasetty Hemantha Kumari - 1027/00253/04372 on 24-06-2011 at 11:04:40 a.m.

Please arrange and send our family AADHAAR Cards at an early.

Thanking you Sir, awaiting your valuable reply.

Yours Sincerely,
    Obulasetty Rama Prasad,
    Chundurivari Lane, S.P. Street,
    Bhimavaram – 534 201. West Godavary District, Andhra Pradesh.

47. Hi,

I have enrolled with my family nearly 1 and half year back. I have not received my cards yet. When i tried to check online, it is giving the following message.

Your enrolment status not available with us for detail status please visit (http://portal.uidai.gov.in).
    or
    eid provided by you is still not available with us

The details are as follows:
    Amina Begum - 1190/10235/00045 - 16/02/2011 16:48:13
    Shaik Feroz - 1190/10235/00046 - 16/02/2011 17:06:07
    Sana Begum - 1190/10235/00048 - 16/02/2011 17:21:33

Please arrange and send our family AADHAAR Cards.
    Please contact us at 9912297943

Yours Sincerely,
    Amina Begum
    1-109/34, bikshapati nagar,rta office,kondapur hyderabad

48. Hi,

or
    eid provided by you is still not available with us

The details are as follows:
    Amina Begum - 1190/10235/00045 - 16/02/2011 16:48:13
    Shaik Feroz - 1190/10235/00046 - 16/02/2011 17:06:07
    Sana Begum - 1190/10235/00048 - 16/02/2011 17:21:33

Please arrange and send our family AADHAAR Cards.
    Please contact us at 9912297943

Yours Sincerely,
    Amina Begum
    1-109/34, bikshapati nagar,rta office,kondapur hyderabad

ReplyDelete
  49. Let a Law be made so that any data collected for this purpose can be used only by the government for only the purpose for it needs to be utilized and no other purpose and let any person or entity transferring this data to any other person or entity be strictly punished for it, otherwise let this scheme be discarded forever.

ReplyDelete
  50. One of my family memeber's AADHAR Card not yet generated more than three months time has passed. If i file complaint in UIDAI What are the possibilities to get the result.

ReplyDelete
  51. file an RTI with Planning commission.
    if you have debit or credit card then you can also file it online. Choose the department as Planning Commission in the drop down menu. The link to file online RTI is

Your query should be
    Dear Sir,
    Please provide the dispatch status of my AADHAR Card. The relevant details are given below:
    Name
    Father's name
    Address
    enrollment number, date and time

You will get your AADHAR card before u get RTI reply i.e. within 30 days. I got mine. Just try it.

52. Hi,
    I had applied for a AADHAR card on 17/04/2012, it is still not generated. I had already given lots of emails and complained also on the UIDAI website but of no help.what to do?

53. hello
    sir my wife lost her ernollment recipt .
    anita devi DOB 13/11/1982 ludhiana-141003 mb.9464478278
    can i recover aadhar status..or not...plz help

54. hello
    sir my wife lost her ernollment recipt .
    anita devi DOB 13/11/1982 ludhiana-141003 mb.9464478278