- Open a web browser and go to https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- To the right side, there is option “Login Here” click it.
- Enter your credential along with the date of birth
- If are visiting first time the income tax portal, a popup will appear on the screen. Provide your Aadhar number. And you are done.
- If the popup doesn’t appear, go to the profile setting >> link aadhar
- Enter demanded information as per your PAN card data. Means the information of PAN card should not mismatch with information of Aadhar card.
- Finally, you will receive confirmation of successfully linked.
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Link Aadhar Card With PAN Card In Five Easy Steps #InfographicsBy Jitendra Indave in: Aadhar Card Help How to On Wednesday, June 27, 2018
A PAN (Permanent Account Number) unique 10 digit code allotted to the taxpayer in India. It is mandatory to file the return. Now, the government has made it compulsory to link it with Aadhar card. It is being implemented by the government of India to keep tracking financial records of the taxpayers. Aadhar is the proof of identity with 12 digits unique code. It is accepted as valid proof of document for the address and identity in India. It is issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The contains the individual’s biometric and demographic information. The government wants to make entire system smooth and transparent that’s why linking to other documents is necessary. Just recently to make it more secure, virtual ID system was launched. Today, more than 18000 banks and post offices are providing services of Aadhar Card. Here, I am going to discuss how to link it with the PAN card.
Step By Step