- Go to Apple privacy page
- Sign in using your Apple ID
- If you belong to European country than from privacy page you can download all your data. If not then you have to choose “privacy enquiries”
- A form will appear. Enter all the detail that is asked like name, sir name, email id, subject etc. In the subject, you have to mention that you want to see your data stored on Apple server.
- Within 24 hours you will receive an email where few more information will be asked. Enter the demanded detail and submit it.
- You have to wait few weeks. You will receive password protected zip file along with the password. You will find all your information in that zip file. There will be few spreadsheet files inside.
- All those apps downloaded by you
- Detail of email id, name, phone number, location, date and time those were used at the time of registration.
- How many time “timestamp” used to contact customer support.
- Usage of the iCloud log for photo library, browsing history and bookmark.
- Apple product serial number with warranty detail.
The same thing you can do for the facebook account
Go to the setting >> General You will find the link “To download your information, go to your Facebook information.” Click on it.
From next step, you can view/download your data.