Greater risk to Britain after Italy.
Some points to note down -
- People with mild symptoms, such as 37.8 C fever or persistent cough, should stay at home and not go out for a week.
- People in the house should maintain a distance of two feet from each other and should sleep alone.
- If people experience mild symptoms, they should take immediate action and isolate themselves.
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, log on to the NHS website.
- People who have symptoms in the hospital only test the NHS Corona virus.
- Those above the age of 70 should avoid cruise travel.
- A trip to a foreign school should be avoided.